Tuesday, January 7

Baby, It's COLD Outside!!

Brrrrrrrrrrr...here in northwest Ohio, it's below zero. 

As a high temperature. 

For two days straight now.

I can honestly say that I'm glad I don't have a homestead with animals right now!

Everyone in the majority of the US is either going through the cold snap, has received quite a bit of snow in the last few days, or both, so there's no reason to really talk about it that much.  I just thought I'd share the view from my little corner of the world, taken from the inside looking out, because I tried to go outside, and well...it's just too cold to go out and take pictures!  I do love the color palette of winter, though...blues, grays, silvers, whites, creams...like these colors from Design Seeds:





Stay warm and safe, everyone!
This frost was on the inside of the door.

Up close...I love frost crystals!

Icicles along the back side of the whole house.

Can you see the swirls in the snow?

Looking out the front door, which is also frosted up.  Winter, for sure!

Front yard.

Front porch and drive.

Patio furniture...seems like it's always the best way to measure the snowfall!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful views! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog hop, I’ll be featuring you, so please feel free to grab my Featured Button! Have a great week!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Your input is appreciated. Don't worry, it'll post soon. Have a good day!

ShareThis