|Project by CraftyMorning.com|
- One larger and one smaller grapevine wreath
- Spray paint of your choice (the original used white, I used an opaque, shimmery sparkle paint--see picture to the right)
- Floral picks of your choice (you won't need many)
- Lights--mine are battery operated, and the original was a white string that plugged in. I didn't have an outlet nearby, so I opted for battery lights.
- Roll of burlap for the scarf
- Small Santa hat
- Floral wire
- Hot glue gun and sticks
The first thing to do is attach the smaller and larger wreath using the floral wire. I simply wrapped it around both wreaths until it wouldn't move any more.
Now it's time to assemble everything!
The next thing I did was wrap the strand of lights around the wreaths.
|I purchased these at Menards. They look cute, but a warning: the acrylic snowflakes kept popping off of the wire strand and I had to re-glue them back on.|