Friday, September 27

Beautiful Sunrise and Foggy Morning

Awake, my glory!  Awake, harp and lyre!  I will awaken the dawn.  I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to You among the nations.--Psalm 58:8-9

With fall comes all sorts of dramatic weather changes.  The temperatures fluctuate frequently as cold fronts try to bring in the eventual winter chill.  Because of the changing seasons, we've had some wonderful morning sunrises--the kind that make you smile and thank the Lord for His creation.  Allow me to share with you just a few pictures from my back door of an absolutely beautiful sunrise and a very foggy morning!  Just for the record, I did not Photoshop any of these pictures (other than to add the copyright). 
This was a stunning sunrise...it just got brighter and more vibrant as the sun got higher.  I didn't want to stop watching!
 


I love foggy mornings...they just feel so tranquil and peaceful, like I'm the only person in the world.
I couldn't even see our neighbors' houses.  Very thick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input is appreciated. Don't worry, it'll post soon. Have a good day!

ShareThis