Wednesday, August 21

The Bunny

For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?"--Matthew 6:25-27

Just a few fun pictures of the resident bunny.  This bunny seems to have not a care in the world.  Oh, to be a bunny some days...
Just outside the window of my craft room...sorry the pictures are kind of fuzzy.  I was taking this through the window.

Bunny zoom cam!  I got a kick out of his super-relaxed posture.

Just outside the fence of our back yard.

Oh!  He saw me!  He sped away, "quick as a bunny"!

Hard to believe fall is just around the corner!  I love fall...I wish it could be fall all year.  School has just started back up again, which has no effect on me other than when I drive through a school zone, but it's another confirmation that summer is drawing to a close and fall and winter will soon be upon us.  Time keeps going.  I wonder when someone will invent a time machine?

Sunrise shining through the stained glass windows of the church behind our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input is appreciated. Don't worry, it'll post soon. Have a good day!

ShareThis