Saturday, June 25

A New Venture!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know that I've started a shop on Etsy.  It's called The Sunflower Tree, and you can view my listings here.  I'll be adding more items as time allows, so please check back often!  Right now, I have recipe cards and note cards listed.  I will be exploring the option of customizing items in the future.  If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment at the end of this post.  Also, in the near future, I will be starting a website to sell my goods.  I'd appreciate your support, and there might even be something in it for you!  Watch Facebook for more details soon.  Thanks, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input is appreciated. Don't worry, it'll post soon. Have a good day!

ShareThis