Saturday, February 15

Will It Ever End?

We were covered with another four inches of snow last weekend.  
We've been getting hit pretty hard this winter...it reminds me of when I was young!  Curious about the depth, I ventured out the back door with a yard stick and measured the snow on the ground: fifteen inches! 
This is the most snow I've seen since we moved here.  Our driveway looks more like a snow tunnel than a means to access the garage. 
The snow piles along our sidewalk are waist-deep in places from shoveling. 
The trees along the street are buried at least four feet up the trunk.  It's impressive, no doubt!  I usually like winter, and I enjoy the snow, but this year I'm ready for spring now.


  Anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Your input is appreciated. Don't worry, it'll post soon. Have a good day!

ShareThis